Monday, 23 August 2010

Introduction

Hi and welcome to my First post!

I thought I’d start with a very brief introduction of who I am and what I do.

My name is Lee J Brown and I live in London, Uk.

I am a full time forex trader with a little over 4 years experience now.

As a full time trader I have a lot of spare time to spend with my son, friends and family but there are many hours in the day when trading can become quite a lonely and isolated profession, which is why I’ve decided to start this blog, here I will be posting general advice and tips on trading, everything from discipline and money management to technical analysis and weekly forecasts.

Everyday I will be posting my technical analysis and potential setups along with charts.

The technical analysis posted will range from short to long term trade ideas as well as just daily overviews of particular currency pairs current price behaviour and possible scenarios based on my analysis.

All of my analysis is based on price action, you won’t find any MACD or RSI here, Just plain old support and resistance, the occasional trend lines, candle and chart patterns along with my personal favourite Fibonacci.

Feel free to add your own opinions on my analysis by leaving a comment.

The daily technical analysis will start from tomorrow so bookmark this page and stay tuned!

I hope you all enjoy my work and i look forward to your responses.

Happy Trading, Lee J Brown

http://www.profxblog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment